Our Leap into Learning program is designed to improve your child’s development in the following ways;
- social skills, like how to play with other children in a calm, sharing and rewarding way
- self-awareness and respect for others
- emotional skills, for example understanding their feelings
- language, literacy and numeracy skills, such as reading stories and counting objects
- a joy for learning and group activities, such as talking, drawing and making things together with other children their own age
- ability to make new friends
- exposure to new ideas and concepts.
Set within Aldercourt Primary School we also provides families with access to:
- support and assistance for children with special needs
- resources and links to community support services.